Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Home Inspiration





Home Inspirations - Intro


It never ceases to amaze me how few people realize the potential in their homes today. That we are all busy lives and sometimes it's hard to meet new people who can help advise you on your home design, but with the advent of seemingly countless home interior magazines and lifestyle television programs, and in light of today's housing market, never bilobolje time to better your living space!


I'll talk through a few changes that I made in my 3 bedroom cottage recently that have literally transformed my home in ways that I previously would never dreamed could happen!
My Idea


1 Hallway - the corridor is the gateway for most homes, and as such should never ever be overlooked. To frame the impression your guests will have their home as they entered.


My house hallway is dark, dark, and had a low ceiling with pendant lights that make noise anyone's head that was more than 6ft in height. I believed it was destined to always be. At least if I moved in several large houses. However, one day I decided to pull out of the attic and see what happened. I know this sounds strange, but it is a drastic added more value to my weekend than anything else I've ever done!


After pulling down the floor I let the incredible height and area. Suddenly, the hall is large. In their plasterwork to be done, and some woodwork that looks nice, but basically I turned my sense of home in one fell swoop.


I was able to create a balcony over the far end of the hallway and exposed beams, which had previously been hidden. Friends and visitors can not believe that the transformation occurred. Always daring to be different, because the rewards can be extreme!


2 Bedroom floor area -. My third bedroom has always been nice, but with its low roof, he felt a bit sparse on the head height


As in the corridor, I looked and asked what would happen if I simply tore the roof down! I went for it! And a few hours I was the proud owner of a vaulted ceiling with 2 large beams that were exposed. In addition, I realized I like the mezzanine space above a built-in cabinets, so I built a portable ladder and dotted with pine podove.Rezultat was astonishing. My guest room now looked like something from a fairy tale!


Abstract


To summize I would encourage you all to be bold in making odluka.Ĺ anse that you are sitting on a wealth of untapped potential in your home right now, and you do not even realize!


Have a look around, it might be spaces in the mezzanines to turn, what the place is empty attic just waiting to add grandeur and height to a small room? Always dare to dream big, it's amazing what can be achieved even in a small house like mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment