Wednesday, July 6, 2011

How to Make Multiple Streams of Craft Income





my friend asked me the other day, "is it worth starting a website, if I sell crafts at Craft shows?".

Yes, it is worth starting a website. In actual fact, it is best to start an online webstore if you want to sell your crafts online. This way you will get all the goodies, you must have customer looks, order and pay for the boat.

The best way to do this is to sign up for a web package that includes the ability to sell products. This means that it must contain all the shopping and payment processes that go with it.

There are many packages to choose from online, and you no longer need a computer wizard or internet guru to understand how to use them.

The effort to start a web site store is worth the Crafter, as now you can show your products online. It's almost like a small art gallery for all your creations.

When someone asks me about my art, I give them my business card with my website on it, and check them all my creations. It does not put any pressure on them, I simply ask them to watch.

It's the perfect setup for the Crafter, which sells at craft shows. Instead of packing away their products at the end of each show, take a good picture of it, so now you can list your online store. What is not for sale craft show, can sell half-way around the world tomorrow.

Just keep in mind the size of your product. It is best to only show items that can easily be shipped. This now makes your craft inventory available throughout the world, instead of packing it away in his basement until next year. To keep your business going throughout the year.

On your craft show, you can have some of the photos on the website of the items shown on your business card, and explain that you have other great things as well as online. They also reported a list for the free newsletter, so you can grow your list at the same time. Now you have three options for selling .. I show boat, its online store, and offer to send you newsletters proizvode.Situacija win win!

No comments:

Post a Comment