Sunday, April 3, 2011

Decorate With Indian Wooden Bowls All Year Round




Use a wooden bowl to the Indian environment? What a fabulous year-round decoration! I use my carved a bowl every season and never get tired of the different ways of decorating to make every season special. If you want to decorate for each season as I do, you know what impact you can make a table decoration for your rustic home decor. I want to share with you some ideas you can use on my dining room table and I know he will love the look, because I get compliments all the time. In fact, people love my wooden bowl so much that I now give them as a gift to my dear friend.


you will find that some of the bowls are shaped with a sanded finish while others are designed machete May be more than chiseled, rustic look. Each bowl is hand crafted from native yellow pine log and can be made ​​with rawhide lacing. Whether you choose a more finished or rustic bowl, you'll enjoy having authentic hand-carved bowls from the Tarahumara Indians of southwestern for your home.


Traditionally these bowls were used for food preparation, but now they are designed to be used for home decor and southwest native art. Most bowls are rough cut for more than a rustic look that will be more round than flat bottom. I made ​​my less shaky it is touching the bottom with my sander. It turned out perfectly for me will be used as a supplement to my rustic decor or gift ideas.


a creative way to display your wooden bowl is using it as the centerpiece on the dining table. You will enhance your rustic decor by displaying other items within the authentic dish. assortment of fruit, pine cones, decorative balls, and candy are just a few things that can be placed in your bowl to display. I have thoroughly enjoyed mine, especially at Christmas time.


You'll be thrilled to have one as part of its southwestern and rustic home decor all year round. They look wonderful displayed on a shelf and end table too. Some choose to use them only around the holidays as well as others choose to have them all year. With just a little creativity, you can use your wooden bowl to truly capture your customer's attention at any time they visit.


In the spring, you can choose the place of silk flower petals with lady bugs and bees. I've seen one decorated with plastic eggs and herbs for children and grandchildren to enjoy. You May also like to give as a special unique gift for a friend who will be in the garden. Using a wooden bowl as a holder, a fan of the pair of garden gloves in the middle and place a few tools on each side. On top off a gift to place a few packets of seeds for these plants. bowl can be used as a planter as well.


When summer heats up, you can use a wooden bowl as a source of snacks for your children or guests to grab on your way. If you love the beach, cut a small piece of fish net and put in a bowl. After that I put seashells, starfish, mussels and clam up, etc. all around in a decorative pattern. When you start being creative, your mind will run away with tons of ideas.


During the fall, show a series of fall leaves pumpkin silk and lace. One year, I put wheat or even on both sides of the bowl with a few small pumpkins in the middle. I then stuck some sunflowers around the pumpkin to add more colors to my drop a piece. Other items that could be used dried corn, hay, twigs and mini scarecrows.


Let it snow. Let it snow. When winter blows cold, you want to make sure your home decor shows his warmth too. For my winter environment, I silk holly leaves on the bottom and up a bit on the side. I creatively placed pine cones and berries around the bowl to give a more rustic wooden bowl appearance holiday. You May Even place poinsettias around the pine cones. I also posted cinnamon sticks in the bottom really give that warm sweet smell.


No matter what your taste and personality, you will find that with a little creativity your Indian wooden bowl will surely be a conversation piece in the southwest or rustic home. Enjoy a rustic bowl of knowing that this piece of Tarahumara Indians' culture. Give them as gifts or use them in your own home throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment